1. I Mrs. L.E. Madhumathi, Principal, College of nursing, VINS&RC.
2. A Native of Bangalore completed plus two and B.Sc Zoology in Jyothi Nivas College, Bangalore in 1981.
3. Completed B.Sc (N) from Government college of nursing 1984, thereafter worked as a clinical nurse in NIMHANS, Bangalore till 1991 and completed M.Sc (N) medical – surgical nursing with specialization in critical care nursing from Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai, Tamilnadu.
4. The first tenure of teaching was as a lecturer and vice-principal at M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Sciences and Research Center, Bangalore till 2002.
5. Thereafter worker as a professor at St. Johns academic of Health Sciences, College of Nursing, Bangalore, and Since 2004 as Principal at VINS&RC.
6. I strongly believe that as a nurse “Care” to me is “Compassion accountability” responsibility and excellence.